Winning the Marriage Gamble
Winning the Marriage Gamble explains by way of many examples, what both men and women must do to have really good marriages, or to maintain really good relationships longer, married or not.
Winning the Marriage Gamble
Are you looking for tips to make your relationship great? Do you want to learn the real reasons why relationships fail, married or not? Are you having marriage problems or just looking for ways to improve your relationship? Do you want to learn the secrets to having a great relationship and marriage?
If you answered Yes to those questions or the ones below, “Winning the Marriage Gamble” is the right place to find the answers you need.
- Are you a newlywed and want to avoid making common relationship mistakes?
- Are you unhappy in your marriage?
- Do you want to learn “what you don’t know you don’t know” about relationships?
- Do you suspect your spouse is having an affair and want to better understand how that could happen?
- Do you or your spouse seem to be losing interest in your relationship?
- Has your spouse “changed” since you got married and you want to know why?
- Is the emotional connection with your spouse gone?
- Is it difficult having meaningful conversations with your spouse?
- Have you become more like roommates than lovers?
- Do you want your spouse to understand your needs and respond to them better?
Every relationship faces issues from poor compatibility to infidelity. “Winning the Marriage Gamble” will enable you to think about your relationship and marriage in a more defined way, rather than viewing them from a global perspective. This book describes specifically what men and women can both do, daily, to minimize or avoid devastating relationship issues in the future and will enable you to think outside your well-defined “thinking box.”
Marriages can’t last a lifetime without a lot of effort being put into them. Understanding the real reasons why marriages fail will enable you to know specifically what you must do to make yours successful. We learn more from failures than from successes. “Winning the Marriage Gamble” gives numerous examples of how marriages fail so you can avoid making those same mistakes.
Consider “Winning the Marriage Gamble” as the equivalent to NTSB reports that are prepared following investigations into airline crashes. Investigators find out what caused the crash and issue their report so we can learn from the disaster to hopefully avoid the same problems from recurring. Who investigates failed marriages after they end in divorce? Steve Bruneman did, and “Winning the Marriage Gamble” is the relationship crash and burn investigation report, and relationship “owner’s manual.”
“Winning the Marriage Gamble” offers insight into the root causes of breakdowns and provides trouble avoidance and repair strategies. Author Steve Bruneman uses first-person anecdotes from his more than three decades as a family law attorney to show why problems arise in relationships and what can be done to fix them.
Let this “owner’s manual” for marriage be your guide to a long, happy relationship.